Plan

Types of Income:-

BINARY INCOME
DIRECT INCOME
SPONSORING MATCHING BONUS
ROYALTY FUND

BINARY INCOME

Matching Amount @ 300/-
First Matching 2pv :1pv /1pv:2pv Next Onwards 1pv:1pv Up To Unlimited Depth
Daily 2 Cut Off I.E. 11.59 AM & 11.59 PM
Daily 10 Pair Capping ( 5 Pair Each Session)
Power Leg Carry Forward
2 Direct Mandatory In Both Side For 1st Payout
Deduction - EVERY 3RD Pair deduction

DIRECT INCOME

Sponsoring Income for Every Direct Member 100/-





SPONSORING MATCHING BONUS

From 1st Generation - @ 5% From Every Generation Member's Binary Income
From 2nd Generation - @ 3% From Every Generation Member's Binary Income
From 3rd Generation - @ 2% From Every Generation Member's Binary Income





ROYALTY FUND

Achiever - 150 Pair
Benefit - 5% on Company Monthly Ternover




TERMS & CONDITION

Deduction - 10% Admin + 5% TDS = Total 15% &
20% TDS Will Be Deducted If Pan Card Is Not Registered
All Payment daily calculate & Auto Bank Transfer Next Day
Minimum Transfer Rs. 500/-




REWARDS


Pair : 10


Rewards : Dinar Set




Pair : 25


Rewards : Android Mobile



Pair : 50


Rewards : Bike / Down payment 15000/-


Pair : 100


Rewards : Laptop





Pair : 250


Rewards : Bike


Pair : 500


Rewards : Pulser


Pair : 1000


Rewards : Bullet


Pair : 5000


Rewards : Alto Car


Pair : 10000


Rewards : I20 Car


Pair : 25000


Rewards : Scorpio


Pair : 50000


Rewards : 2BHK Flat


Pair : 100000


Rewards : 3BHK Flat